Crew members of inland waterway vessels for carriage of dangerous goods shall be equipped with special equipment according to 8.1.5 ADN and other prescribed protective equipment for work on vessels.
We supply boxes with special equipment, content of which is fully according to requirements of ADN agreement. We issue a certificate of expiration and inspection of selected components for each box and we also perform their regular inspections.
- Protective suit in antistatic version
- Rescue equipment for access to closed areas under the deck:
- self-contained breathing apparatuses (regular inspections and service)
- rescue winches
- air compressors (compressors for air supply via hose)
- rescue straps
- Flammable gases and vapour detectors including accessories (suction hose, suction pump, filters, floats etc.)
- Toximeters – detectors of toxic gases including detection tubes
If You are interested in special equipment or other equipment, please contact us via:
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- or phone: +421 902 341 031